Japanese release! English to follow!
The Steam version released today and the English localisation will be coming early next year alongside the PlayStation®4 version and physical release.
Clarice Bomb Illustration Contest!
To celebrate the release of Game Tengoku CruisinMix, we're holding an illustration contest! The Grand Prize winner will see their illustration put into the game itself!!!
- YOUR artwork IN THE GAME! Your illustration becomes the pin-up image when Clarice drops her bomb!
- A Limited Edition copy of Game Tengoku CrusinMix on PlayStation®4 (JP version)
- A standard copy of Game Tengoku CrusinMix on PlayStation®4 (JP version)
Last date to submit: December 29th, 9:59am ET
Once the contest deadline has passed, the Game Tengoku development team will select the winning illustrations.
Contest Rules and Submission Guidelines Below!
- Your full name or handle name (this will be displayed publicly)
- Only one submission allowed per person
- Submission must be your own personal/original work
- All entries must be submitted by December 29th, 2017 at 9:59am ET
- Once the contest ends, the developers and artists of Game Tengoku will personally select the winners!
- Submission must be of Clarice, a character in Game Tengoku CruisinMix
- Check out some Clarice illustrations here
- Submissions may be pixel art or illustrations, and must be digital
- If pixel art is submitted, it will be used as is in-game
- If an illustration is submitted, it will be converted to pixel art in-game
- Size: If submitting pixel art = 198 pixels wide x 238 pixels high
- Size: If submitting an illustration = As long as the ratio is 5:6, any size can be submitted
- Submission must be JPEG or PNG and no more than 10MB
- No limit on the use of color
- Hair style and clothes are free to be changed
- Full-body illustrations are permitted
- Submission may also include a background
- If submission includes a background, please separate into "character" and "background" layers (pixel art and illustration)
The 15 year old star of the Jaleco classic, City Connection (or Crusin), travels the world in her beloved ClariceCar to find the man of her dreams. Her ClariceCar has a wide firing range and mid-level power, making it great for beginners. Hoping to beat off Momoko, her own bomber, the “Ultra Explosive ClariceBomber”, features a pin-up image of herself.
Homura Banto DLC!
Remember Bases Loaded? If so, have we got the DLC for you. Introducing Homura Banto, the first ever mascot that resulted from a bug in a classic NES baseball game. Can you decipher the name and guess the bug? Nah, I bet you have to look it up, n00b. Homura's character design is courtesy of none other than Kenichi Sonoda! (Suchie Pai, Riding Bean, Gunsmith Cats).
Extra Voices DLC!
A pack of extra voice clips, recovered and remastered from the original voice recording, but previously unused, will will be available for download!
Prices and release dates for all DLC have yet to be determined, but Clarice and Homura will both be playable in Arcade Mode +!
Game Tengoku Release Set for Early 2018
The Japanese version of Game Tengoku CruisinMix hits Steam later this month and the English version is coming right behind it, scheduled for an early 2018 release! The ORIGINAL Game Tengoku team is working HARD on implementing the localization, aiming for the highest quality and ensuring the original is done justice.
Game Tengoku live from Tokyo Game Show!
Game Tengoku CruisinMix will make its long-awaited debut at this year's TGS! Come by the City Connection booth (B-04, Hall 9, Indies Area) to check out the first playable version!
And don't miss our LIVE TGS broadcast featuring Game Tengoku, live from Tokyo Otaku Mode's stage! Tune in on Saturday, Sep 23rd, at 15:00 JST (11pm PT) here: https://www.twitch.tv/otakumode
Guests will include the game's original designer Masahiro Arai, the director of the Sega Saturn version, Naoki Kazaana, and the popular voice actress Mika Kanai!
Degica staff will be on hand for English interviews.
Official Site Update!
We opened the Special page and added Clarice to the Characters page.
You can check the Japanese video on the Special page if you switch the language over!
Game Tengoku Official Site Launched!
Marks the launch of the Game Tengoku Official Site, featuring things such as key visuals, an overview, and an introduction of characters from the game.